Manufacturer: Yantai Humon Chemical Co., Ltd.
Product Description: Product Name: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
English Name: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)
Molecular Formula: C3C12N303Na
Molecular Weight: 219.95 CAS No.: 2893-78-9
Physical and Chemical Properties: It is a high-efficiency, low-toxic, broad-spectrum and fast antiseptic disinfectant widely applied worldwide at present, can effectively and fast kill various bacteria, fungus, spores, mould, V. cholera, and is an extremely strong disinfectant, oxidant and chlorinating agent.
Appearance: White powder or particle.
1. Society and Family: It can be used to disinfect swimming pool, field work, drinking water, restaurant, hotel, household bathing pool, utensil, tableware, fruits and vegetables, and also can be used to deodorize and disinfect garbage, toilets and sewage, for disinfection and deodorization of refrigerators, washing of tableware, preservation and freshness-keeping of fruits and vegetables, as well as an optimal portable disinfection product in travels.
2. Medical Treatment and Epidemic Prevention: It is used to disinfect wards, sickbeds, benches, walls and space of hospitals, and is suitable for aseptic treatment and surface disinfection of test vessels, disinfection of the limbs of patients, clothes, beddings and utensils, and the disinfection and epidemic prevention in large epidemic regions.
3. Cultivation: In the aquaculture, it is used to treat and prevent diseases of fish and shrimps arising from bacteria, virus and parasites, is extraordinary to treat infectious hemorrhage, bacillary enteritis, gill-rot, red-kin, skin fester disease, white head disease, white mouth disease, gill mildew disease and sinergasilus polycolpus of fishes, has obvious curative effect to eye rot, black gill, vibrio red leg, black and white spots and Zoothamnium in the nurturance of shrimps, and has oxygenation and purification effects to fishponds. It has good disinfection effect to silkworm pupa, and can treat ossified disease of silkworm and diseases infecting by fungus. It further can be used to disinfect appliances in the aquaculture and the dairy industry, and soak nipples of dairy cattle for preventing mammitis infected by streptococcus or staphylococcus.
4. Industry: It is suitable for sterilization and algae removal treatment of circulating water in power plants, fertilizer plants and factories. In the surfactant detergent and cosmetics industry, it can mix with ionic surface-active agent to prepare detergent and descaling agent with sterilization and disinfection effects. In the textile industry, it can be used as a low-temperature fast bleaching agent for keeping various properties of fibers and guaranteeing the bleaching quality, and used to wool shrinkage prevention and woolen cashmere treatment. It is used for destaining and deodorization of dextrin, or as oxidant and chlorinating agent in organic and inorganic chemistries and chlorinating agent of rubber. In the food processing industry, it is applied to disinfect aseptic rooms, vessels, appliances, equipment, tools and raw materials.
5. Agriculture: It can be used to soak seeds against fungus infections or disinfect fungus infection in the growing period and fruiting stage of vegetables and fruit trees.
Packaging: 25kg Plastic braided bag, plastic barrel and fiber can (or customizing according to customer demands).
Notes in Transportation: Prevent broken packages, keep away from fire, water and damp, and should not mix with ammonia, ammonia water, ammonium salt, amide, urea, oxidant, nonionic surface active agent, and flammable and explosive products.
Product Properties: It is in the form of white powder or particle, has slight chlorine odor, is fast to dissolve, can be accurately metered, and can generate hypochlorous acid active oxygen to disinfect after dissolving in water.
ApplicationRange: Surfaces of objects, such as nonmetal tableware, white clothes, circulating water, drinking water, and fishpond aquaculture.
1. Hotel, Restaurant and Public Places: Dilute 2000-24000 times of liquid with water (available chlorine 250-300mg/L) to spray or wipe on surfaces of objects, and react for 10-20 minutes.
2 .White Clothes: Dilute 1500-2000 times of liquid with water (available chlorine 300-400mg/L) to soak clothes for 10 minutes.
3. Nonmetal Tableware, Kitchenware and Tea Sets: Dilute 750 times of liquid with water (available chlorine 800mg/L) to spray and react for 10 minutes.
4. Epidemic Region and Contaminated Objects after Disasters: Dilute 120-300 times of liquid with water (available chlorine 2000-5000mg/L) to spray and react for 30 minutes.
5. Excrement and Other Excreta: Dilute 10-15 times of liquid with water (available chlorine 40000-60000mg/L) to mix and react for 1-2h.
Contact: Zhang Zhenyu
Tel: +86-535-4656402 to Sales Department
If you have business needs or have any suggestions for us, please call or leave a message on the website to give us feedback.